Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
if cancelled with less than 4 weeks notice then 25% of the total cost will be charged. If cancelled within 2 weeks notice than 50% of the total cost will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This historical building is 1600 m2 in size and was designed by Iceland´s most famous architect Guðjón Samúelsson in 1928 as a school. It remained a foundation for education and culture until 1991 when the school closed. We welcome you to the reopening on August 1st.
Héraðsskólinn hostel offers a full range of accommodation options. Shared accommodation is available in dorm rooms for up to 14 persons.. Private accommodation (with shared WC) is offered in family rooms for up to 6 persons as well as double and single rooms. Group rooms of up to 16 persons have a private entrance and facilities.
Please note :
Check-in time : 15h00
Check-out time : 10h30
Cancellation Policy : 7 days before arrival date
Payment by credit card, cash accepted upon arrival
Breakfast not included but can be purchased for an additional fee up on arrival.
Breakfast is from 7h30 to 10h00.
Cafe/Bistro is open 7h30-10h30 and from 12:00- 21h00 every day in the winter time.
Cafe/Bistro is open 7h30-10h30 and from 12:00- 22h00 every day in the summer time.
We offer both shared dorms and private rooms with made up beds.
Héraðsskólinn Hostel at Laugarvatn is open all year round. We are wheel chair accessible. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>