Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel is situated in the heart of Vietnams Capital City; Hanoi, in Hanois most popular tourist destination; The Old Quarter. The Old Quarter is the base for experiencing the intriguingly crazy beautiful culture, with not to be missed breathtaking destinations such as Ha Long Bay, and Sapa close by.
Hanoi Rendezvous Hostel is surrounded by local cafes, shops, restaurants, markets, bars, art galleries, and only a 5 minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake; the most photographed attraction in Hanoi. You are undoubtedly at the doorstep of experiencing real Hanoi life when you stay with us.
This newly renovated Hostel, boasts extremely spacious rooms, offering panoramic views from your balcony, brand new western style bathrooms, and comfy beds. All rooms feature air conditioning, mini bar, and an LCD television, with free wifi throughout, and free internet computers in the Lobby.
At Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel we will make sure you get the most out of your stay in Vietnam. Our tours are guaranteed great value; big breakfast; fruit, tea and coffee available all day, restaurant catering both Vietnamese and Western cuisines, bar, and gift shop for all those Western comforts you miss while traveling.
When you first arrive in Hanoi; this renowned, distinct culture of conical hats, motorbikes, beeping horns, and plastic kids chairs can be a lot to take in, being former travelers ourselves; we understand the importance of a comfortable, stress-free stay, and have arranged tours; handy facts and information; and 24hr Reception, to ensure the most valued experience possible.
Book with Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel today to guarantee a truly amazing stay in this exciting, vibrant and captivating city. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>