Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We offer free surf board and body board hire for our guests, and you can be entertained with our ping pong table. Free WIFI available in the Lobby.
There are so many things to do, including the Australia Zoo, surf lessons, kayaking, Fraser Island tours, Eumundi Markets, Skydiving, and the unique Noosa Everglades. Noosa is the place to go to visit the beach, with the beautiful National Park only minutes away. Keep an eye out for koalas, whales, turtles, dolphins, stingrays and much more as you stroll along the coastal track.
We have plenty of comfortable and very clean dorms, twins and doubles. Please note that as we are heavily booked most of the year, we cannot guarantee dorm size and you may be in a 4, 5, 6 bed dorm or our beautiful and spacious 16 share Rainforest Building. Groups may need to be split if necessary.
The superb building is a restored 1880's National Trust and Heritage Listed guest house set on 2 acres of lawns, gardens and rainforest. This is the place to relax; it is a 'home away from home'. Halse Lodge is the perfect place to make lifelong friends, chat with the locals and spend your days working on your tan and cooling off in the turquoise blue waters! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>