Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Within walking distance there is a restaurant, cafe, supermarket.
Distance to the city center 0.8 km, a 20-minute walk from the Central railway and bus station.
The Hotel-Hostel can accommodate families and groups of tourists.Spacious, bright bedrooms and lounges are equipped with everything you need. The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchenette with dining area and a fridge.
We provide separate rooms for 2-3 guests.
Economy class rooms with bunk beds!!
HOTEL-XOSTEL-LUX IN-EX INTER Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14.00 to 23.00 (If the guest contacts us and informs that he is late, his check-in is possible until 23.00.)
Check out before 12.00
(Last check of the expected booking 21.00. If the guest does not contact and inform that he will be late.)
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast is included
If necessary, there is a 24-hour reception. Checking the expected reservation at 21.00
No special conditions Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługa budzenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>