Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
'HOLY SHEET hostel' is a socialising hostel in Bangkok for young adult travellers who want to meet & hangout with new people & your hosts.
It is between chill & party.
Not a party hostel, but a socialising hostel
Locates in local area for upperclass and expats where you get to fall in love with the real Bangkok and see it thru the eyes of a local
Away from Tourist Area/traps
This place will also be your home in Bangkok to come back to visit and rest while taking a break from traveling.
If you're arriving before 14:00 please email us firstname.lastname@example.org let us know
so we can maybe arrange you an early check-in
Why are we more EXPENSIVE?
We offer 24hr breakfast to make you feel like you're at home + wholewheat Breads
We don't charge more for a towel
We require NO key deposit
We give you a BIG personal locker
Also we set the price higher than other hostels for this safety reason: To NOT letting those trashes to book to stay in our community and steal all your valuable belongings or causing drunk trouble.
Our common area where designed mainly to get people together and socialize.
You can use Apple TV for
- PLAYSTATION 4
A brand new slim console model with 3 controllers (Call Of Duty, GTA V, Star Wars: BATTLE FRONT II & more).
- BOARD GAME (Cards Against Humanity, MONOPOLY, Chess, What Do You MEME, UNO & more)
Cool books available to pick up and read.
FREE high-speed Fiber WiFi on every floor.
If you want to stay near Khaosan Rd, book your hostel near trashy Khaosan Rd.
If you want to stay in The Real BANGKOK, book HoLY SHEET Hostel
We located in a very city area "Sukhumvit". You will get to experience a real modern Bangkok city people's lifestyle. The surrounding will make you feel like a local. We are close to nice cafe. bars, local restaurants, lots of street food, fancy shopping malls & nightclubs. Places tourist will never discover, your host will lists those down for you. The hostel is only 4 minutes walk from Ekkamai BTS skytrain station Soi Sukhumvit 42/1.
Take skytrain 1 station to the best Rooftop Bar in Bangkok super cheap drink happy hour enjoy 360' city view from the top of Bangkok.
'HOLY SHEET Hostel' has 6 rooms, including...
THE HOLY - A Mixed Dormitory with 10 comfortable single bunkbeds with a curtain for your private activities in bed ;)
DRAMA QUEENS - A Female Dormitory with 4 Queen-size bunk beds with a curtain. No man's land!
DRAMA QUEENS II - A Mixed Dormitory with 4 Queen-size bunk beds with a curtain. Suitable for an XL body type.
PRINCE'S CHAMBER - A private room with a King-size bed. Shared bathroom. Epic garden view outta window.
VAMPIRE DUNGEON - A private room with a King-size bed but no windows. Good for those who don't wanna wake up early by the sun. Shared bathroom.
THE KING ZONE - An Ensuite with a King-size bed with bathroom. The best room in the building offering the most spectacular garden view of Bangkok.
Keycard system the entire building for the highest security.
A large locker for your backpack.
Hot shower & the world's most powerful hairdryer.
We organize a House Party at the hostel every (random) Friday or Saturday night of the week.
The Best Korean BBQ in town every Wednesday evening
Every Sunday night we take you out to watch LIVE JAZZ at a hidden bar only 5 mins walk from the hostel.
There will also be a pool party once a month too. Stay tuned on our Noticeboard!
SPECIAL SEASON ADDITION: Free painting workshop (Limited Time ONLY) to give your life some color!
Welcome to Bangkok's 1st arty hostel "HoLYSHEET ARTY HOSTEL"
Combination of Social + Party + Creativity = Art
We are committed to bringing the best BKK experience, no matter what tribe you belong to.
If you are arriving before 2PM please email us tell us your arrival time because you might be lucky to get an EARLY check-in
If you are arriving after 11PM please email us too so we won't close the reception otherwise you will be locked out
Stay at HoLY SHEET hostel. Meet awesome people. Make yourself at home.
BOOK NOW & EXPERIENCE YOUR NEW HOME IN BANGKOK Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Lampka do czytania
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>