Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Set in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, Hostelling International-Washington, DC (HI-DC) is close to all of the best the city has to offer:
* The White House (8 blocks)
* The National Mall (8 blocks) - home to the Capitol, monuments and museums
* Chinatown (4 blocks)
* Metro Center (3 blocks) - Metrorail is the local subway system
* Bus stops and taxi stands (1 block)
* And just steps from bars, restaurants, performing art centers and many more attractions
ROOMS & AMENITIES
In addition to being the best place in DC to discover new cultures and make new friends, our hostel offers safe, clean and comfortable accommodations, with a wide variety of amenities and services. We provide dormitory-style and private rooms to satisfy our guests' needs. Dorm-style rooms (all with bunk beds), come in four-bed, eight-bed and ten-bed configurations, while private rooms sleep two hostellers in two twin beds. All of the dorm-style rooms and most of the private rooms share single-sex bathrooms on each guest room floor, the hostel also offers a limited number of en suite rooms (private room with private bath).
* 24-hour front desk service & security
* No curfew, no lock-out
* All rates include tax
* An environment that is drug-free, smoke-free and alcohol-free
* A/C and heat in all guest rooms
* FREE breakfast (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM, Daily)
* FREE in-room lockers (please bring your own locks), linens and towels
* FREE tours, movie nights and programs
* FREE Wi-Fi in the lobby
* FREE local map and area information
* FREE pool table, books, puzzles, and games
* FREE body wash in all showers
* Common room with big, comfortable couches, Internet stations ($3 per hour), information center, ATM, and pre-paid phone card machine
* TV room with big screen, 150+ channels, DVD, VCR, a library of FREE movies, and leather club chairs
* Fully-equipped, self-service kitchen
* Outside patio seating
* Laundry facilities (open 24-hours)
* Luggage storage ($4 for 24 hours, single use)
* Iron/ironing board
* Hair dryers (in all bathrooms)
* Wheelchair accessibility
* Visa and MasterCard accepted
* Nearby restaurants, bars and pubs, grocery shopping, pharmacy and other conveniences
* Individual travelers and groups welcome
* Bicycle rack on-site, and bicycle rental available near the hostel
*Group bookings are offered through our Group Sales department
Our staff is ready to welcome you to our capital city, help you with information about the local attractions and help to make your stay fun and relaxing. Make your reservation and be ready for an incredible stay at HI-DC!
HI-DC & THE ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to being stewards of the environment. However, we do not view our environmental responsibility as a destination. Rather, we see it as a continuous journey.
* The only hostel in the DC area to be designated an Eco-Friendly hostel by Hostel World
* The lowest water consumption per overnight guest of all HI's Gateway City properties
* Currently renovating all guest rooms using low VOC paint and carpet that is low VOC, made from recycled materials, and is itself 100% recyclable
* Follow a linen re-use program to conserve water (during a hosteler stay, linens are washed only by request)
* All paper (office paper, toilet tissue, and hand towels) is from at lest 95% recycled materials
* Recycle Aluminum, Glass, Paper, Plastic, Cardboard, Batteries, and ink/toner cartridges
* Use (and then recycle) compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) throughout the hostel
* Have monthly documentary movie nights on environmental topics
* Have push faucets on all sinks (the timer reduces water consumption)
* Use low-flow aerators on all sink faucets
* Provide environmentally friendly dish soap in the kitchen
* Have all re-usable products in the kitchen and for breakfast (no disposables) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
2-gi, Sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>