Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No Show com 50% de devolução;
Redução de pessoas não compromete os valores da reserva.
Additional Terms and Conditions
não aceitamos cartões de credito para grupos.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
pagamento a vista com tres meses de antecedencia...sem devolução de reserva.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Decorated with local crafts, comfortable, safe in the street - near the tourist infrastructure that offers beach (restaurants - bars - nightclubs - craft fairs and shopping) - 52 beds distributed in collective rooms - Double and Family.
The reception is open 24 hours - Opening times (over the year):
Collective Room - for 06 or 04 people.
Double room or Family room - for 02, 03 or 04 people.
* all with breakfast (self service / buffet), clothes to bed (linen) and towels, bathroom, lockers and fan (collective) or air conditioning(double/family rooms).
The hostel's swimming pool, laundry and kitchen for the guest -Internet and Wi-Fi(free).
Offers every city tour available so you can get to know Natal like a native!! The hostel arranges sightseeing, boat - buggy - diving - trails - historic and ecological.
- A deposit is payable at check-in for room keys. Government-issued photo ID is required to check in. Payment methods accepted at hostel are Cash Only (local currency).
Important; not receive children under 7 years in family room or under 18 in collective rooms without responsible adults.
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
If you book between December 15th and March 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking, you may be contacted by the property if they cannot charge you directly on your credit card.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Year's eve or Carnival. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>