Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Ocean Beach and its accompanying nightlife, cafes, restaurants, shops and weekly Farmer's Market are just a short stroll away. Nearby, Sea World and Mission Bay are just a 5 minute drive or 20 minute bus ride away. Balboa Park, the world famous San Diego Zoo, and Downtown San Diego are 10 or 30 minutes away by car and bus respectively.
The hostel features a laid-back atmosphere with a beautiful, sunny courtyard complete with table tennis, a fire pit, gas BBQ, and plenty of spots to relax. There is also a large, open kitchen that's perfect for cooking and sharing your favorite meals and a comfy, spacious lounge with a big screen smart TV.
FREE Activities Weekly
FREE surfboard and boogie board rentals
FREE beach towels and assorted beech games and equipment
(limited supply so ask us when you check in)
Low Cost Bike Rentals
A variety of dorms, private and king rooms are available. If you don't see it available contact the hostel directly.
Superior King room types can have one king or two twins. Please specify at time of booking.
Reception is closed from 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Check in is between 3:00 pm and 11:45 pm
No check in when office is closed
Tax is not included in rates. Tax for San Diego is 10.50%.
Hostelling International is a non-profit membership based organization.
Non-members will be asked to pay for a $4 daily per night or $18 yearly membership upon check-in.
Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or have a liability release from a parent or guardian (please ask hostel, limitations apply).
Max number of days is 14 nights within one calendar year.
Please be aware that we are only for travelers so we do not allow San Diego County residents to check into our hostel.
If you are a resident of San Diego County and you make a reservation on this site you will not be checked in or refunded. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
2-gi, Sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>