Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
24-hour front desk
Weekly free or cheap tours and activities
Game room featuring pool table and arcade games
Fully equipped guest kitchen and dining room
Free linens and towels
Get the most out of your visit to our fair city by checking out our signature weekly events including meal outings, downtown and Balboa Park walking tours, pub-crawls, seasonal trips to the beach and more!
Getting here is easy – we’re walking distance from the Amtrak and Greyhound Station and easily accessible via public transportation from the airport or beyond.
IMPORTANT – Check-In/Reservation Policies:
***Please note*** - A 10.5% city tax will be charged in addition to the amount quoted to be paid upon arrival.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A $4 Non-Member Fee will be added per night for guests who are not Hostelling International members. Memberships are available at front desk upon check in.
- Foreign travelers must show a valid foreign passport at check-in.
- United States citizens must show a valid state issued Identification Card or Driver's License with photo upon check in.
- We do not rent to residents of San Diego County.
- U.S. passports, Foreign Identification and Driver's Licenses, Military Identification and Student Identification cards are not accepted.
- Reservations must be cancelled by Midnight the day before check-in. Any cancellations or no-shows after this point will be charged for the first night of the intended stay. Deposits paid are non refundable.
- Guests under the age of 18 can only book private rooms.
- We have a maximum allotted stay of 14 nights in a 365 day period. Any bookings made for longer than this cannot be accepted. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
2-gi, Sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>