Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
For groups larger than 6 people, please call the hostel at (713) 636-9776.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
HI-Houston: The Morty Rich Hostel is the only hostel to offer 24 check-in, outdoor swimming pool and full-sized pool table. We also offer free WIFI, a computer with free internet access, onsite laundry, free parking, free boarding pass printing, 24 hour access to the common areas and kitchen and a complimentary breakfast!
HI-Houston is located on a beautiful tree lined boulevard in the diverse and funky neighborhood of Montrose. We are within walking distance of some of the best bars, restaurants and coffee shops in Houston. Coming to Houston for a conference? We are located 2.5 miles from the George R. Brown Convention Center. Whether you are coming to Houston to relax, party or work - there is something for everyone!
The hostel is housed in a beautiful historic mansion once owned by a City of Houston Mayor. Our 4 bed coed dorm and 6 bed female dorm offer private balconies. Beginning April 1st, our deluxe 6 bed dorm will be located in the back carriage house and will also offer a private patio. We will also be opening our deluxe private room. The private room is located on the 2nd floor of the carriage house and offers a queen size bed, mini fridge, large bathroom and separate seating area. Even better, it has its own private patio. Whatever your budget, HI-Houston has something to fit.
Our kitchen is stocked with all the stuff you need, but never want to buy while traveling. We have olive oil, spices, pasta, rice and flour at your disposal. We also have complimentary tea and coffee available to our guests at all times.
Our staff is friendly and helpful! We may not know everything, but whatever we don't know we will happily look up for you! Come stay with us and let us show you what the nations 4th largest city has to offer!
Hotel occupancy tax of 17% is not included in your total quoted will be added to your bill upon arrival.
Rates quoted assume guests are members of HI-USA or a National Youth Hostel Association. Non members will have a daily membership charge of $4 per person, per night added to their bill upon arrival. Guests also have the option of purchasing an annual memberships at the hostel.
We have a 14 day max stay policy. Guests can stay at our hostel for 14 nights within a 60 day period. After the 14 days have been reached, the guest must wait at least 60 days before staying at the hostel again.
HI-Houston cannot accommodate guests who reside in Houston or the nearby surrounding areas. United States citizens are required to show a drivers license or government issued identification card at check in. U.S. Passports will only be accepted if the guest is able to provide additional documentation that they do not reside in Houston or the nearby surrounding area.
Hostel check-in is at 3:00pm. If you are arriving earlier than are regular check in time, you are more than welcome to come in the hostel and relax until your room is ready. We will try in get you into your room as soon as possible.
Hostel check-out is at 11:00am. If you are leaving Houston, we would be happy to store your bag until you are ready to go.
Government-issued photo ID is required to check in.
All minors, 17 and under, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Unfortunately, minors cannot be accommodated in shared dormitories.
Groups over 8 people must call the hostel to make a reservation.
Animals, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted in the hostel under any circumstance. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
3-cie, Duża sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>