Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
● Check-in time is 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out time is 11:00.
● The entrance will be locked at 21:00. If you are late, your reservation is automatically canceled, and the cancellation fee is needed. Please be forewarned.
● There is no curfew after check-in. The guests could go out and come back freely.
● We could keep the luggage before check-in time and after check out time. (Reception hours 8:30-14:30/16:00-21:00)
● The guests can pay with cash or credit card at check-in. Credit cards are available. VISA, MasterCard are acceptable.
The Historical Architecture
● Please kindly note that it has low sound insulation, cause the original appearance of 100 years historical architecture is kept as much as possible.
● Although the stairs are steep, sounds and voices are easy to echo, we accept children aged 3. We hope children to be familiar with the original charm of Machiya, unique to traditional Japanese life style.
Access By Train
● From Kyoto Station Bus Terminal “B3” platform, Kyoto City Bus “205” ride. Get off “Shichijo-Omiya, Kyoto Aquarium” bus stop, One minute walk. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny transport na lotnisko
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Lampka do czytania
- Telefony na karte
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>