Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-15 days prior cancellation:75% charges apply
-7 days prior cancellation:No refund
-No show:No Refund
Reduction in Numbers:
-15days prior reduction:50% charged for the ones cancelled from the group
-7days prior reduction: 100% charged for the ones cancelled for the group or No Show
Additional Terms and Conditions
-Cold Breakfast Included
-Smoke in Smoking zone only
-All Bars and Cafes are within 100mtrs radius,Hostel is a No-Alcohol zone but our concierge can recommend some of the best places for your group.
-We can also help in making prior reservations to cafes, bars and restaurants.
-Tea Room opened from 8.30am to 10.30pm everyday
-Terrace open 24/7,silence after 11pm.
-All Bunks have Personal Charging Point and Reading Lights.
-Hot Water and Shower areas
-Filtered Water throughout the day.
-It's not a loud party hostel.In case you would like to party our concierge will help you with venue suggestions.
-A mail pertaining to hostel group policy will be mailed upon reservation.
-Management Reserves right to admission.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Gypsy Child Hostel is a neat Bed and Breakfast offering, a 225years old restored bungalow of the King's Boat Chief which is set bang on the banks of the Lake Pichola. It's a boutique space with breathtaking views that's tastefully done, inspired by the Palace decor.
Neighbors to the 400-year-old Royal City Palace and just a 100 metres walk away from the Palace entry gate, it's an ideal starting point for a traveler.
All the major attractions can be done on foot.Jagdish Temple,City Palace,Old City Bazzar, Clock Tower, Bagore Ki Haveli and Lake Pichola Boat Ride to name some of them:)
Chill on our terrace with your favourite book, do your Yoga practice or simply enjoy the surroundings. If you are lucky you will spot parrots, squirrels, and langurs during the day!
What do we offer?
Comfortable bunks, free Wifi, breakfast, a concierge with all local tips, baggage room, a tea room where we discuss Udaipur all day over a Chai and a lovely terrace.
Did we tell you, our terrace witnesses the best sunsets every day？:)
Come Bunk with Us！
N A P . C H I L L . B E Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>