Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
It is especially suited for those travelers looking for more atmospheric and authentically Japanese accommodation.
All of Kanazawa's sights are easily accessible from the guesthouse.
*100 yen donation to aid children in Asia is included in the price.
1. Free wireless internet available throughout the property.
(also one desktop PC available to guests to use for free)
2. Air conditioner /electric fan
3. Bycicle rental (1 day 500yen)
4. Every single bunk bed comes with a pillow, pillow case, bottom sheet and a coverlet.
5. Communal lavatory and hot shower.
*Shampoo, Rinse and Body soap. free of charge.
6. Free locker with padlock.
7. Laundry machine (100yen per use. Clothesline drying)
8. Fully equipped communal kitchen.
9. Microwave oven
10. Towel rental (100yen.)
11. Hair dryer for rent (free of charge).
12. Yukata (Japanese style night clothes) for rent. (200yen)
1.7 minutes walk to the nearest Kanazawa Loop Bus stop (access to all major sights).
2.10 minutes walk to Omicho market
3.20 minutes walk to Kanazawa Castle Park and the adjacent Kenroku-En Garden, perhaps Kanazawas best loved sight and among the top three most scenic gardens in Japan.
4.Located very close to a variety of restaurants (including Yakitori, etc.) and supermarkets
*In Kanazawa City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting April 1, 2019.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
*Payment: Cash only
Check-out: until 10:00
*If you wish to cancel, please contact us up to 4 days before arrival date.
If you cancel after that, we will charge you 100% as cancellation fee. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>