Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
From JR Osaka station and Umeda station on each subway line / Hankyu line to Hanazon-ocho station near Matsu is about 15 minutes by subway. From Kansai International Airport, it is unnecessary to change trains when using the Nankai Line.Tengachaya station nearest to MATSU is about 50 minutes away.
From MATSU, 2 stops by train to center of Osaka “Minami” Namba and Tennoji area. It is also capable of moving in the bicycle rental (500 yen / day) or on foot.
MATSU has a shared space on the 1st and 3rd floors, the rooftop, from the thought that people want to deepen mutual exchange among guests. Please make friends with travelers gathering from all over the world.
* Shared space is available 24 hours, but please be quiet after 11 pm.
At MATSU, 'Takoyaki Party' is held once a week on Friday or Saturday!
If you are staying over the weekend, please participate.
We have four types of rooms, 'Mixed Dormitory', 'Female Dormitory', 'The Room for Family or Group (for 1 to 6 people)”, 'Twin Room (for 1 to 3 people)'. Power strips and bed lights are available in all beds. Shower, toilet, washbasin, kitchen space will be used in common (Only female dormitory has shower, toilet and washbasin in the room).
Check in & Check out
★ Check-in: 3 PM - 11 PM
★ Check-out: 10 AM
* When your arrival is delayed, please be sure to contact us in advance. We will respond to late check-in at no cost, but if you do not contact us in advance and it will be over the expected arrival date (midnight) you will be treated as a no-show.
★ Body soap
★ Hair dryer
★ Sightseeing information
★ Wi-fi available in the library (free)
★ Locker (free)
* If you do not have a padlock, we will lend it free of charge.
★ Iron rental (free)
★ Rental Towel (large 200 yen, small 100 yen)
★ Bicycle rental (500 yen / day)
* There is 24 hours Laundromat next door.
Laundry detergent is sold at MATSU (30 yen per serving).
★ We will accept it until 10 pm on the day of the accommodation day.
Payment is required at check-in. Cash or credit card (VISA, Master, American Express, JCB, Diners)
* Cancellation policy
The following cancellation fee will be generated 3 days before the date of use.
3 days - previous day: 30%, the day or no show (no contact non-stay): 100%
★ Luggage storage on check-in date is possible from 9 am . We accept receipt by post and deposit after the next day of checkout free of charge.
* We may refuse expensive items and too much luggage etc. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>