Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Guest House Ga-Jyun provides both dormitory-style rooms and private rooms and they are non-smoking. A coin-laundry, rental bicycle service, free Wi-Fi, free luggage storage, free-use massage chair and safety deposit box are also available. A free breakfast ( Both Japanese style and Western style ) are served at the dining room in the main building.
Facility & Services
# Common use bathrooms and toilets ( For the rooms in the main building)
# Private bathrooms and toilets ( For the ANNEX rooms )
# Free Wi-Fi
# Check-in from 15:00 to 21:00
# Check-out until 10:00
# Curfew at 11pm but you can enter anytime with a passcord
No curfew for the ANNEX rooms
# Luggage Storage and safety deposit
# Coin Laundry (100 yen) and Drier (200 yen)
# Bicycle rental (500 yen/day)
# Credit card accepted ( over ￥5,000 only )
Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, Hair Dryer.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>