Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
A sunny Japanese house awaits you in a quiet part of the city. There is a Japanese-style veranda called a veranda and a garden here.
You can relax there. At Guest House Asobigokoro Kumamoto, there are bright rooms and lounges, so you can get lots of information.
And there is plenty of space to enjoy a relaxing time.
Supermarket, convenience store, large public bath, tavern,
Sushi shop, post office etc within 5 minutes.
And only nine people a day!
Please check in my guest house between 15:00(3 pm) and 21:00(9 pm).
（You cannot check in before 15:00 and after 21:00）
Our check in time is until 9 pm because of keeping good sleep for all of our guests.
We don' t have a closing time after you check in. You can come and check in early time.
You can leave your luggage in the guesthouse.
We have a luggage keeping space on the left side of the entrance.
(We recommend you to leave your luggage in a coin-operated locker in JR Kumamoto Station.
Then you can enjoy sightseeing without any loss of time)
We don't serve any meals.
Instead there are many restaurants, bars, a convenience store, etc within walking distance of our guesthouse.
If you are motoring
If you arrive at Asobigokoro between 16:00 and 18:00, right turn is prohibited at the closest intersection.
And the crackdown is very strict. So please pay attention about it.
Please be careful, don't use searching our guesthouse by phone number. If you use GPS searching, we reccomend 'Map Code'. It's 29 398 686*68.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 21:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 9:00 to 15:00.
2. Check-out time: by AM10
3. Reception hour: from 15:00 to 23:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days (or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date ：50% of the accommodation fee
(3) on the day or No Show：100% of the accommodation fee
6. Age restriction: over 6 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>