Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
*Policies: Please note that there's a 17% VAT for Israeli citizens. This tax is not included in the total price.
The guest can cancel their booking for free until 3 days before arrival. Guests will be charged the full amount of the amount if they cancel their reservation within the 3 days prior to arrival. If the guest does not attend, the full amount will be deducted from them.
No advance payments are required.
We can adding Breakfast and Dinner with different prices only just with groups reservation
you can visit us at www.antique1667.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The Jesus Trail is a 65 km (40 mi) hiking and pilgrimage route in the Galilee region of Israel that traces the route Jesus may have walked, connecting many sites from his life and ministry. The main part of the trail begins in Nazareth and passes through Tzippori, Cana (Kafr Kanna), the Horns of Hattin, Mount Arbel Cliffs, the Sea of Galilee, Capernaum, Tabgha, and the Mount of Beatitudes. An alternate return route passes by Tiberias, the Jordan River, Mount Tabor, and Mount Precipice. (The traveller can make a start of the Jesus Trail from our Guest House )
We have many things of interest, it's a lovely place so in the summer in roof that you can see a part of an Arab city Come and see how its fantastic and lovely place.
This authentic Guest House will take you back to the old era of the city of Nazareth encompassing all the beautiful landmarks and breathtaking views of the old city.
Antique Guest House Policies & Conditions
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 17.00%
Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) for an additional charge.
Pets are not allowed
Extra bed can not be accommodated in the room.
Important! Customer must reconfirm booking within 72hrs prior arrival. Booking may be cancelled if the customer failed to reconfirm the booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>