Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you have to cancel your booking, you must do it at least 48hrs before arrival.
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
After barbecue parties, the place has to be cleaned. Coal and detergent is on behalf of the guests.
All types of group are accepted!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our main goal at our hostels is connect you to the city and the local. That´s why we are offering 2 departures per day to the waterfalls brasilian side for free(one way, from the hostel to the falls). Besides this we have a knowlageble staff always ready to give you the best tips and talk to you about some other trips to show you some local spots besides the waterfalls, so let´s experience Iguassu?
The hostel have the best location you could ask,being located in downtown we are 7 min from the bus stop directly on the bus line that connects you to the Brazil side of the waterfalls, the famous Bird Park, Itaipu Dam, the Budhist temple and many other exciting things to see as well as easy access to the airport and bus terminal.
If you are thinking about visiting the Argentina side of the waterfalls, you don´t need to spend a nitgh at that side, we have the most easy way to do it. A daily Argentina Falls Full-Day trip that run 7 days a week and includes round trip transfer, entrance fee, guide and visit to the 3 landmark(the easiest way of doing it for the most reasanable price).
At a walking distance from the hostel you will find various bars, restaurants that you can get discounts as being our guest! A large supermarket is located just a few blocks away and our kitchen is always open to use for all of our guests.
Besides all of this we have a nice structure, a big pool and outside area, pool table, ping pong table, hammocks, a great bar full of drinks and of course the best staff ever :) 24 hours ready to help you our staff is full of backpackers themselfs that have been traveled by the bests spots in brazil(Florianópolis, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Paraty, Ilha Grande, ubatuba, Pantanal, Bonito, salvador, Morro de São paulo and much more) and we can give you the bests tips not only about iguazu, but sharing with you the best experiences you should live in Brazil and make your staying being unforgettable. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>