Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking is cancellabel free of charge, up until 42 days before the arrival day.
The amount to be paid for the later cancellation will be:
41 to 28 days before the arrival: 20% of the total sum
27 to 14 days before the arrival: 50% of the total sum
13 to 07 days before arrival: 70% of the totel sum
06 to 01 days before arrival: 80% of the total sum
Payment: 200,00 € non refundable deposit after confirmation. Rest amount 4 Weeks before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Check out the alternative vibe of Berlin in our great location directly at Hermanplatz!
Atmosphere? Join our daily activities and come in contact with the big community of travelers! Pub Crawl, City Tour, Bike Tour and so on! In our Hostel you will meet other people and you can share your experiences from your travels with each other!
Fun? You can walk to all the most important Berlin nightlife attractions in Kreuzberg and Neukölln, such as Bars, Coffee shops, Pubs and Clubs.
Hungry? Berlin is the new European food capital and around the corner you can experience all international restaurants, also with vegetarian and vegan alternatives, that make 'Kreuzkölln' unique: Sonnenallee, Weserstrasse, Hobrechtstrasse, Pannierstrasse, Kottbusserdamm, Gräfestrasse and so on!
Public transportation friendly? The Hostel is in the central Hermannplatz, a big public transportation hub in the City: the lines U7 and U8 and the busses M41 and M29 connect you with all the most important parts of the city.
From the Hostel you can reach both airports in 30 minutes, the central train station in 20 minutes and the central bus station in 30 minutes.
History and culture? Alexanderplatz, Branderburger gate, Museums Island and all the main touristic attractions for the day are in an easy subway ride from us.
Looking for relax? The modern furnished rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and private Bathroom. Moreover, private rooms have television and private telephone. Each dormitory bed comes with a personal electricity socket, reading light and security locker.
Why us? Because what makes the Grand Hostel Berlin special is our 'Grand-Service’: free personal introduction with the city map, insider-Tips, 24/7 Concierge-Service and all the information you need for making your stay Grand!
Feel free to come at any time to the reception with any question or inquiries!
Our services and facilities:
-Best multilingual staff you can expect - time, experience and friendliness.
- Air conditioning in all rooms.
-Free and fast Wi-Fi.
-Free luggage storage.
-Hairdryers in all bathrooms.
-Delicious all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
-Modern and clean facilities.
-Late check-out for 5,00 € per person.
-In-house tour guides (Pub Crawl, Bike Tour, Alternative Walking Tour)
-Bar Events (Beer Tasting, Karaoke, Trivia Night)
-Highest safety and security standards.
-Towels for rent.
-Padlocks. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Pościel nie włączona w cenę
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>