Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
First Night charge if its no show per person.
Cancellation should be made 1 week prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Niagara Falls and the region around it is an affordable tourist destination in a relaxed atmosphere next to a world wonder. There is plenty to do and see within walking distance of Gorge View and no visit would be complete without exploring the larger Niagara Region. Two cities in one! Niagara Falls, NY allows you to get close and personal to the Natural Wonder that is Niagara Falls, but from our location you can walk to Niagara Falls, Ontario and visit a second city in another country and get an entirely different view of the water falls. We recommend 3 days to take in all the sites and wonders the area has to offer at a relaxed pace that lets you meet and enjoy new people in the restaurants, bars and clubs just one block from us. After taking in all the sites within walking distance launch out on adventures to the shore of Lake Ontario, experience jet boating on the Niagara Rapids, see Ft. Niagara, sample wines along the wine trail or visit the waterfront in Buffalo on Lake Erie all within 20 minutes of Gorge View where we make it easy for you to fully experience the Niagara Region.
Cancellations made within 72 hours of the date of arrival will be charged for the first night of the booking.
Local residents are not accepted at Gorge View and proof of onward travel is required.
No shows are charged the entire booking + $20 fee. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>