Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Once your reservation has been confirmed and secured with a deposit, Gooderson Leisure reserves the right to apply cancellation fees against the deposit.
• Cancellations received 30 days prior to arrival – R250 admin fee
• Cancellations received 30 to 22 days prior to arrival – 25% cancellation fee
• Cancellations received 21 to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% cancellation fee
• Cancellations received 14 to 8 days prior to arrival – 75% cancellation fee
• Cancellations received 7 days prior to arrival to arrival date – 100% cancellation fee
• No shows – 100% of the deposit
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% Deposit will be required within 7 days of your booking in order to confirm your reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All rooms in this Hluhluwe game lodge have private bathrooms with showers, fans, air conditioners and all hotel rooms are equipped with coffee & tea making facilities. Self-catering units are also available and include braai facilities.
Gooderson Bushlands Game Lodge - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours - 8:00 to 21:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>