Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hostel is situated in convenient area. There are a lot of really nice bars, clubs, restaurants and cafes close to us. It's a fifteen-minute walk from us to Kremlin. It takes 2 minutes from Kitay-gorod metro station, 200 metres distance. When leaving the station go to Maroseika street, then turn left just before the 'Ile de beaute' shop. The hostel is right around the corner, first door on the right.
GoodMood Hostel has comfortable dorms with custom made bunk beds and private rooms. A very bright mixed dorm rooms. The beds are comfortable and cozy with their own curtains, a personal reading light and a shelf. Every bed has a storage place. Towels and bed sheets are included in the rate and are changed every 4 days. Stylish and spacious kitchen, comfortable lobby with snug armchairs, sofas and a free laptop. The hostel has free Wi-Fi.
GoodMood Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
In case of no-show, the hostel reserves the right to withhold the guest a penalty of up to 100 % of reservation amount, but not less than the cost of one night .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Our reception is open 24/7.
We accept credit cards and russian rubles only.
Alcohol and smoking are NOT allowed in our hostel.
You can leave your luggage in case of early check in or late check out.
Please note that we ask our guests to keep quiet after 23:00. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>