Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Visit Saint Petersburg and need a place to stay? Hostel GooDHoliday is perfect for individual travelers and for groups.The hostel consists of seven comfortable rooms. The hostel is a great option for young couples and spouses of children; for people coming in for a long trip, and also for students.
The place is famous for its great location: the hostel in the city center, a five minute walk from the metro station Sadovaya, Sennaya, Spasskaya. Most sights from the hostel you can walk by spending 5 to 25 minutes. St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Bronze Horseman, Palace Square and the Hermitage - all nearby. Near the hostel a great number of bars, restaurants and clubs.
Hostel GooDHoliday offers you to stay in the new, comfortable, modern and affordable accommodation with excellent conditions. In our hostel 7 rooms for 2, 4 and 6 people. Common rooms are separated by gender. Our rooms are clean, comfortable and brand new with a beautiful view but the Moskovsky Prospekt and the Fontanka River. 3 bathrooms and 2 showers. The spacious kitchen-living room, where you can eat, watch TV or play board games. Free: towels, bed-linen, tea&coffee.
GooDHoliday Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 14:00.
Check out from 12:00 to 13:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Usługa budzenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>