Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This is a fun hostel, but it is not a madhouse. We are not Party Central. We`re happy if you start the night at our Hostel, but after midnight, we would like to keep quiet. You're never far from a great party in Lagos, but following it up with a good night's sleep in a relaxed environment is priceless. That is what you will get at the Gold Coast.
The Double room and one twin rooms have access to WiFi, cable TV, books, fully equipped kitchen, but they are located in our second building, 40 meters away from the main Hostel. Check-ins are at the given address.
A large kitchen is available for guests to use. You can enjoy a drink on our terrace and use our barbeque! Not to mention the common room with lots of DVDs and books. Also, there is free broadband and WiFi Internet access. Other facilities include free individual safes, towels, and linen as well as free coffee and tea all day.
Come for our free Sangria tasting and other surprise specials.
We make bookings for transfers from Faro Airport to Lagos and from here to there. Suitable for small or bigger groups. A 48 hours advance booking is desirable. Please contact us right after your booking is done.
We are in the heart of Lagos, famous for its good vibe and party atmosphere, not to mention the warm and sunny days. Here you'll find top-quality beaches with their clear sands and clean waters. Our coast has a great quality of air and seawater hard to find elsewhere in Western Europe. Lagos has also an interesting historical heritage. If you are experiencing Spain & Portugal, traveling here its definitely a must, since Lagos has the perfect atmosphere for everybody.
We are located in an area which has marvelous conditions and multiple choices on Surf, windsurf, kitesurf, SUP, sailing, kayaking, microlight flight, jogging, horse riding, safaris, 'sea- faris', grotto trips (boat or kayak), fun parks, water parks, big game fishing, dolphin watching and much more!!
Our team has experience in promoting accommodation and working with tourists who enjoy outdoor and sports activities, such as Surf in the West Coast and much more. Check details with us when you arrive for the check-in.
Portugal is easier if you are in a budget since most supermarket food and beverage is cheaper then in most western European countries. You can also get takeaway food in lots of places.
At Gold Coast, we help you with any information you might need about Lagos and area and also about other great places in Portugal, what to see, how to get there, bus and trains timetables and more.
Persons under 18 years old are not allowed. Maximum age we accept is 55 years old.
Main check-in time is between 13 PM and 12 AM. No access to our premises before check-in time.
Payment is in cash upon arrival.
Thank you! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
2-gi, Sezonowy hostel
Pierwszy, Sezonowy hostel
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>