Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
7 spacious, bright bedrooms with views of the park.
We have the private rooms for 2-3 persons and 4-5-6 Bed Dorm where the accommodation of 4-6 persons is possible. 4/6 Bed Dorm – our offer for a group more than 6 to 35 persons. In order to save space a bunk-bed may be offered.
The compact hostel, the toilets and showers are shared, but a stone's throw from every room.
Good noise reduction, birch beds, comfortable mattresses, wood floors and a little saved antiquities provide comfort and convenience. Kitchen with all necessary equipment for storage and self- cooking. Lovely modern interior lighting and original interior uplifting. Abundance of power outlets, free high speed wireless Internet in all areas of the hostel provide our guests with modern comfort.
FREE Parking! Bus parking too!
Close to everything!
Gogol Park Hostel is located in historical district of Riga, a few steps from the Old Town, the Train Station, Coach station and the Stop Bus#22 from the airport.
We are budget friendly and clean hostel with comfortable rooms.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
reception is open usually from 10 till 19 , but if guest inform another time we are ready accept any time.
Check in from 10:00 to 18:00.
Check out around 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour security
Bicycle, Bike, Car, Bus Parking
Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Towels Included Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>