Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Opened in the summer of 2010 by an experienced traveller who knows exactly what backpackers want and expect!
Sited in a beautifully converted 19th century building, we have added all the modern amenities expected without taking away from the original charm and character of the building!
At Global Village we embrace our rich and colourful culture and history. From our shipbuilding roots (The Titanic), to traditional Irish sessions and poets to modern day culture like urban street art done by local Belfast talent!
Located in the bustling Queens Quarter we are about a minutes walk from major tourist attractions like The Botanical Gardens, Ulster Museum and the magnificent Queens University.
We are even less than a minute from Botanic Avenue which is always buzzing due to the many shops/cafes/restaurants/bars and nightclubs so there really is something for everyone!
You will never be bored:
Our staff are young, energetic, helpful and always up for a good laugh. They aim to ensure you have the best possible experience and fun while in Belfast.
All our staff at Global Village have personally been on all the tours so that we can give informed advice on which tour suits your needs - all tours can be booked in the hostel by reception.
There is always a friendly environment to meet other travellers and have a few beers in the beer garden/BBQ area.
At Global Village we do not operate a curfew, allowing you to make the most of your time here.
The hostel boasts a wide variety of entertainment, including a huge selection of DVD's/board games, Nintendo Wii, guitar, Pool and Fussball tables, not least to mention the popular BBQ's and pub crawls......
Clean and Secure:
Our aim is to ensure we remain the cleanest hostel in Belfast. We are committed to keeping the hostel as clean today as the day we opened. The entire hostel is cleaned twice daily and all beds are made with fresh linen.
The area and hostel is very secure with only guests being able to access through double doors. Each room has individual locks and there is a secure left luggage facility available at no charge.
Just like home:
We aim to make your stay as pleasant as possible and have created a real homely feel which is great when you have been traveling for long!
We have a fully equipped kitchen with all new facilities for guests to cook up a storm. The kitchen/games room is the perfect place to relax, meet and have fun with other guests.
The hostel is centrally heated and has hot water 24hrs a day. There are laundry facilities which guests can use at a small fee.
Our dorms are all clean and spacious with very comfy mattresses.
A basic breakfast is provided for free each morning, with tea and coffee available all day.
So whether your an early bird or more a creature of the night this is the perfect location to explore what Belfast has to offer!
Our aim is to provide an excellent standard of budget accommodation; where our guests can relax and meet new like minded people in a clean, comfortable and relaxed environment!
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUPS LARGER THAN 6. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Pierwszy, Krai Northern Ireland
Pierwszy, Krai Northern Ireland
Pierwszy, Krai Northern Ireland
9-ty, Średni hostel ogólnoświatowy
Na całym świecie
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>