Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
OUR ASSETS: Free WiFi, free parking, complimentary organic and local buffet breakfast, central but quiet place, good connections to discover the whole city and with delicious Belgian Craft beers… Everything for an affordable price!
The Generation Europe Youth Hostel is strategically situated near the Canal of Brussels, at about 15 minutes walking from the Grand’ Place and at about 10 minutes from the Rue Antoine Dansaert and Sainte-Catherine district for the shopping lovers, as well as from the Saint-Géry district for the nightlife.
The hostel has a big outdoor space which is a big asset in the centre of the European Capital. Situated in the city of the European comic, don’t miss the big mural panels in the hall of our hostel!
WHAT CAN YOU FIND NEARBY THE HOSTEL?
-Museums/Art Galleries (Belgian Comic Centre, MIMA, La Fonderie Museum)
-Historical sites and main attractions (Grand’ Place, Manneken Pis, Sainte-Catherine)
-Nightlife (St-Géry District, VK concerts, Brussels Beer Project)
-Shopping Centre/Markets (Rue Neuve and Rue Dansaert – Place de Jeu de Balle)
SERVICES & FACILITIES
-Room check in is available from 2:00 pm.
-Check out before 11:00 am
-Free Internet (PCs) and WiFI
-Buffet breakfast always included in the overnight (including Local and organic food)
-Self-serve kitchen at your disposal
-Bar serving everyday fresh Belgian Craft Beer.
-Foosball and Pool Table
-Outdoor garden – unique in town
-Tawels renting (1,50 Eur)
-Parking for cars, busses and motorhomes
-GREEN KEY Label (ecofriendly) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>