Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are the most experienced guesthouse in Mongolia since 1994 and we have had a very positive feedback from all our guests. In our 17 years of service, we have had travelers from all over the world. Staying here will give you a wonderful opportunity to learn about Mongolian customs, have fun and meet travelers, families and backpackers from all over the world.
We are conveniently located between the center of town and the railway station. It's less than 15 minutes walk to the railroad station and a 10 minute walk to the State Department Store. We are also a 2 minute walk to the Gandan Buddhist Monastery.
In our guesthouse you can choose to stay in a shared or private ger or in a modern private room with bathroom. There are 5 bed and 4 bed gers which offer traditional and comfortable accommodations. There is a huge local shopping market a 1 minute walk where you can buy local foods such as cheese, meats and drinks.
Local and international restaurants are also very close. Money exchange is a 2 minute walk away. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>