Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
31 to 60 days prior to arrival 25% penalty charge
0 to 30 days prior to arrival 100% penalty charge
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit: 25% deposit required upon confirmation.
Rooming list due 15 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Choose from either community-style or standard guest rooms, all of which include a private bathroom, lockers, and a desk (plus cable TV in standard rooms).
The property is close to many excellent Miami bars and clubs, and our tour desk will happily curate restaurant, bar, beach, and sightseeing recommendations for you. But there are also plenty of ways of enjoy yourself at the hotel itself â€” from the Broken Shaker, an award-winning specialty cocktail bar with an eclectic menu that utilizes spices and fresh-pressed produce, to 27, a market-driven, globally inspired restaurant serving shrimp dumplings with chile oil, and lamb ribs slicked with tangy pomegranate molasses. Programmed events are also offered in our tropical backyard terrace. Free WiFi is available property wide.
The property is 3 minutesâ€™ drive from the Miami Beach Convention Center and 5 minutesâ€™ drive from Miami Beach Botanical Garden. Lincoln Road Mall is 2 miles away.
This hotel is also rated as the best value in Miami Beach â€” itâ€™s a budget-conscious option that doesnâ€™t require sacrificing on comfort.
24-Hour Front Desk & Security
Broken Shaker-award-winning cocktail bar
Towels, Linens and Blankets
Weekly Shuttle to Ball & Chain in Little Havana
Sunrise Yoga Class
Phone in Lobby for Local Calls
Directions from Airport:
30 minute ride on bus #150 to the Freehand Miami from Miami International Airport.
Offering Tours To:
Freehand Miamiâ€™s Policies & Conditions:
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- Taxes are not included. (14%)
- Resort fees: additional $15 private rooms, $5 for shared beds. Starting from 8th June 2021.
Guests under the age of 18 can only check-in with a parent or official guardian.
Guests under the age of 18 cannot check in to any shared dormitories.
Guests must be 18 years of age or older to check-in to all accommodations.
Child policy: private rooms only from 0 to 9 years old inclusive, is free per child. Always need to be in adult at least in the room. Summited to the maximum room occupancy.
Limited parking available
1. General Cancellation Policy: If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>