Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For cancellation of your entire group booking, please notify us no later than:
14 days prior to arrival if you booked 5 Rooms
21 days prior to arrival prior if you booked 5 - 10 Rooms
28 days prior to arrival if you booked 11 Rooms of more
The penalty for group cancellations after the above notification periods will be a cancellation charge of 20% of the total cost of your group booking at time of cancellation.
Cancellations after this time or failure to arrive would result in a fee equal to 100 % of the first night’s rate per room reserved.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests are responsible for any damages they cause to hotel property or other hotel residents property.
No alcohol is to be consumed on the premises unless purchased from the hotel. This includes guest rooms.
You are responsible for any members of your party causing any disturbance/noise issues to other residents.
You are responsible for any other issues arising from your party’s stay with us which are deemed applicable by the Manager on duty.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have a bar fully stocked with all of your favorite alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, a full breakfast, lunch & dinner menu prepared by our gourmet Mayan chefs.
We offer private glamping options (1-3 people) as well as our very popular cozy lakehouse which sits out on the water. All types of accommodation are fully set up with electrical power and warm blankets.
All guests can enjoy unlimited use of Free Cerveza's facilities and equipment. You can sunbathe and swim off of our private docks, enjoy unlimited use of our stand up paddleboards and tubes, take out our kayaks for a little adventure, zen out with our yoga mats on our lakefront platform, or hang out in our steamy sauna for an afternoon. We also have limited access to WIFI - although we promise, you will find a better connection with the people and the atmosphere.
In a mission to protect our beautiful environment, the owners built this property with love, using eco-friendly materials and technology such as compost toilets, recycled wood, and glass bottles, and LED lighting.
Free Cerveza is located in Santa Cruz la Laguna on the northern shore of Lake Atitlan, only a 10-minute boat ride from the main dock at Panajachel. You can even ask for the driver to drop you off directly on our private dock! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>