Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We will need 72hrs or 3 days advance notice of cancellation, otherwise the first night of booking will be charged to customer's credit card.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be a Refundable Key deposit of SGD20 per key upon arrival. Full amount due must be paid in SGD via bank transfer minimum 2 weeks before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
All online and email group bookings will be charged all beds in the dormitories or private room even if there are less number of guests than the maximum capacity of the dormitory or room.
For group bookings above 20 pax, kindly email us directly at email@example.com for a quotation. Footprints Hostel is able to accommodate up to a maximum capacity of 170 pax.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Only 10 beds will be available each day (Sunday-Thur) for the Early Birdy Special. After the 10 beds have all been taken up, normal rates will apply.
- Full cash payment must be made in SGD upon arrival
- Highly recommended to book in advance to ensure availability
- Subject to availability
- Only valid for new guests who have not stayed in Footprints Hostel in the past 3 months
- Walk-ins and existing guests will be charged at normal rates
- No extensions of Early Birdy Specials are allowed
- Only for off-peak period (Sun-Thur)
- All Early Birdy Specials beds at $12.10 are non-refundable
- The management reserves the right to turn away guests we deem unsuitable
We have been voted as the Most Popular Hostel in Singapore in the 2014 and 2012 Hoscar Awards and are definitely one of the most visited backpacker hostels in our city.
Footprints Backpacker Hostel is well located in the heart of the culturally rich Little India District with a maximum capacity of 170 pax. You will be staying right at one of Singapore's main ethnic attractions, with convenient access to many other attractions and the city.
Why choose Footprints Backpacker Hostel as your choice hostel in Singapore?
- FREE Tourist Map
- FREE 24hr WiFi Internet
- FREE 20min daily Internet Access
- FREE usage of Personal Lockers for your valuables (Bring your own lock)
- FREE Daily Breakfast
- FREE access to our Book and Guide Book collection
- Fully air-conditioned rooms and dormitories (time controlled)
- Wall fans in every dormitory
- Clean and Fresh Linen
- Coin-operated Washing Machines and Dryers
- 24-hour Reception for late check-in, early check-out, and even for your queries
- 24-hour Access card security system for your safety
- Closed Circuit Television installed to monitor every part of the hostel
- Lobby area with comfy sofas, large screen television with many DVDS and high definition movies on the media box
- Discounted prices for the admission tickets to the most popular attractions in Singapore
We are located a short 5 minute walk from Jalan Besar MRT Station and Rochor MRT Station (Metro/Subway/Tube), which is the most cost-effective way to get around Singapore.
Travelling time to the various destinations:
City Area (Orchard Road) 5-minute journey
Clarke Quay 8-minute journey
Singapore River 8-minute journey
Chinatown 8-minute journey
Merlion and Esplanade 8-minute journey
Singapore Flyer 8-minute journey
Sentosa 12-minute journey
Zoo & Night Safari 40-minute journey
Changi Airport 40-minute journey
Marina Bay Sands 30-minute journey
Resorts World Sentosa 39-minute journey
We are situated at a premium location which is convenient to walk to anywhere. We know how backpackers love to walk everywhere.
7 Eleven3-minute walk
ATM and Bank5-minute walk
Jalan Besar MRT Station 5-minute walk
Rochor MRT Station 5-minute walk
Little India MRT Station 10-minute walk
Bugis MRT Station 12-minute walk
Cheap and good eateries Right at our door-step
Sheng Shiong (Large Hypermarket) 8-minute walk
Mustafa Centre (Only 24-hour Shopping Mall)10-minute walk
Queen Street Bus Terminal (Cheap buses to Malaysia)10-minute walk
Sim Lim Square (Electronics and IT Hub)10-minute walk
Goddess of Mercy Temple (Famous Buddhist Temple)10-minute walk
Bugis Street (Singapore's largest street market)15-minute walk
Orchard Road (Famous Singapore Shopping District)25-minute walk
Arab Street (Malay Heritage Centre and Sultan Mosque)15-minute walk
The Cathay (Nearest Cineplex at Orchard Road)15-minute walk
Merlion (Just to let you know how near we are)30-minute walk
As you are leaving your footprints around our little island, we too hope to leave some in your memories of your stay in Footprints, your home away from home.
Some little things to take note of:
- We only accept cash payment in SGD.
- There's a SGD20 refundable key deposit upon check-in.This fee will be refunded to you upon an incident-free check-out.
- We do not allow children 16 years and below to stay in our dormitories.
- Children below 16 should be accompanied by an adult. If you have young children traveling with you, please call or email to inform us first.
- All promotional beds/deals are only valid for new guests who have not stayed with Footprints Hostel in the past 3 months.
- All specials/promotional beds/deals are not applicable to walk-in guests and existing guests who are extending their stay.
- Specials and promotional beds are non-refundable. Full payment of booking applies in cancellations, no shows and early check out.
- Online group bookings are for a maximum of 20 pax. For group bookings more than 20 pax, kindly email us for a quotation.
- Online promotion deals are not fixed and may be subjected to change on a daily basis.
- We reserve the right to turn away guests we deem unsuitable. Do note Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
- Please take note that our normal check-in time is at 2pm and check-out is before 12pm. Early check-in is subject to bed availability.
- We will only hold your beds or rooms for 3 hours from the arrival time you have stated in your booking form. If there are any changes to your travel plans, kindly inform us by phone, email or drop us a message on Facebook. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Singapore
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Singapore
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>