Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Kuramae is called “Tokyo’s Brooklyn” and still has an atmosphere of old downtown.
This hidden area next to Asakusa, is known for its handicraft and coffee culture.
There are unique leatherworking and handicraft shops that are run by talented artisans,
and also trendy coffee stands and cafes. Perfect place to stay if you would like to travel like a local.
In this district, where good old handcrafter’s legacy still thrives,
FOCUS KURAMAE once used to be a factory for parts of cameras.
We wanted to tell the story and carry the history.
That’s why our name is “FOCUS” and our concept is photography.
Our cozy common lounge is open for 24 hrs and equipped with wifi and outlets.
Shared kitchens with basic condiments and seasonings, cafe & bar on the 1st floor to get social with other guests, there is everything you need.
Our staffs are in love with this neighborhood, so feel free to ask our staffs for recommendations around Asakusa and Kuramae.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>