Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
TASTY FOOD: Our restaurant serves homemade breakfast and Western food. Join the Five Elements family during our shared meals at lunch and dinner to try local, traditional Chinese food. Our food is MSG-free.
HAVE FUN AND MEET OTHER TRAVELERS: We love to have fun, so hopefully you do too! Events like our X-box and movie nights help you get to know other guests during your stay. We also offer the chance to experience local culture with our Hot Pot Party, Chinese BBQ , homemade dumpling party and a fun day trip to Er Hai Lake to visit villages, taste local food and connect with local people. You can go crazy in the bar or chill out in our garden reading or sharing stories with new friends and old. Our golden retriever, Jinbao will gladly keep you company. Whatever you do, we want you to have FUN!
We care about your experience at Five Elements, so we will do our best to make stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. We want to be your Dali family and support your life on the road. Each of us have our own journey, and while they are different, we share a common desire for adventure. These connections bring us together as travelers, making Five Elements a special place for all of us. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>