Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation will be accepted minimum 1 week before arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
THE Embassie is open 365 days a year, the hostel takes International and regional visitors to Merseyside.
The Embassie Hostel do accept credit cards.
FOOTBALL CRAZY NIGHTS! Liverpool is a famous sporting city, with 2 teams that represent our city on a European level: Liverpool (the red team) and Everton (the blue team). The Embassie owners and staff invite the guests to join in, watch and celebrate the beautiful game together. The Embassie provides free food when England, Liverpool or Everton play in a live televised competitive match.
SPECIAL NIGHTS INCLUDE: Cheese and Wine Tasting nights, Game and Quiz nights, Art nights (creative drawing and painting) - details on request. Movie and debate nights are 7 days a week at the Embassie, so come, talk and listen to words of wisdom or maybe not!
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
- Żadnej godziny policyjnej
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>