Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our guests say El Mesala Hotel is a 'real taste of Egypt': with out traditional Egyptian decore and personal touch and warm hospitality.
Our hotel, with all new facilities, offers the best experience of Egypt with all the comforts of home.
We are proud to announce that El Mesala Hotel now has a brand new swimming pool! All our guests are welcome to take a break from site seeing, relax in our sun loungers, take a refreshing swim, and enjoy our pool-side bar.
We organize tours to all the sites in Egypt: from a hot air balloon, to a desert safari, to the Pyramids, and everything in between!
Spend your days visiting the infamous sites of Egypt and evenings relaxing on our roof terrace overlooking the Nile and Luxor Temple. El Mesala is also home to a range of exciting events. Ask reception what's in store this week!
We are proud to offer our guests: free welcome drink, free wifi, free breakfast, bar and restaurant, and a range of other services.
All rooms include: en suite bathroom, AC, satellite TV, balcony, mini bar, and free parking.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy
Only Cash payment on arrival accepted
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>