Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Wi-Fi access is FREE and available to our guests 24 hours a day. Dunsborough Beach Lodge provides two fully fitted kitchens, a walk in cool room, a BBQ area for guests to use and a large balcony for chilling out! Self-service laundry facilities are available during the day. We also have free off street parking.
Reception is open from 8.30am till 9pm (Management available by phone for emergencies 24/7)
Check-in is 2pm and check-out is 10am (these times are negotiable through prior arrangement with staff)
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed. 16 and 17 year old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food should be kept in the kitchen and not in bedrooms.
- Lodge staff may carry out a room inspection at any time
- Lodge staff retain the right to refuse entry to any persons that are under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol.
- Residents are allowed no more than two visitors in the Lodge at any time. No visitors allowed after 8pm or before 9am unless prior arrangement has been made with management.
- You are responsible for your own belongings during your stay at the Lodge. Management can accept no responsibility for the loss or theft of any items. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>