Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit is a. Must to be paid
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Built in traditional Swahili architecture of 18th century design decor. It is near the beach front where wind is not strong and the noisy of outboard engine are silent as the boat passes.
All beds come with mosquito nets and all rooms have fans. We have indigenous Swahili furniture four poster beds.
The area has a perfect tranquility as the trees talk to you with the cool breeze blowing through the pine needles of the casuarinas trees and the garden is scattered with coconut, palms, mkoma, mango and acacia trees. The natural faltered watered from the sand dunes give us beautiful cool water to drink
Huge garden for those who would like to camp and very spacious toilets to use Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>