Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
few meters from Metro San Giovanni, born Dreaming Rome Hostel, a charming hostel taken care of details.
Book your tour before you arrive in Rome
****** We Provide TOURS *********
SAVE MONEY - SKIP THE LINE
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, Colosseum , Roman forum & Palatine Hill
With our promo code HTL1827p5 you get an extra 5% discount
At Dreaming Rome Hostel provides the rich variety of breakfast. It is also the cleanest hostel you have ever experienced . The Dreaming Rome Hostel guaranties your comfortable stay in Rome.
FREE wi-fi, FREE use of persoanl computer, FREE maps
We also have Laundry facilities and towels (free for private room)
We provide 4 beds dormitory, private double and triple rooms
There is also a kitchen and common area to socialise , do your breakfast, dinner or spend beautiful moments of relaxation and fun.
A Vending machine is available for cold drinks and food
We also have laundry and towels ( free for private room)
Please note we have a 72-hour cancellation policy
We do not accept credit cards and payments are to be made by cash only upon arrival
Breakfast is included in the online rates
The local tourist tax is not included in the rates and it is to be paid separately upon arrival; it amounts to 3.5 euro pppn
Before to arrive at the hostel, please send us an e mail and specify your time on arrival
IMPORTANT : You can leave your luggage from 10:00 Am (not before 10:00am) - then check in Time is: 14:00
WE ACCEPT ANY CURRENCY
you can also exchange your currency for the actual excange rate of the day
without any commission
** Please note that this hostel has a strict age limit for dormitory - Only customer from 18 to 35 can book our dormitory. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>