Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
boat ride from the vibrant Río Dulce Town and a 40-minute ride to the funky Garifuna Livingston.
Dreamcatcher Eco Lodge is a dreamy jungle hideaway in the magnificent Río Dulce. With a common house
where you can feast a good food good mood local cuisine, relax and daydream to the chill out tunes in our
dock and rent kayaks to explore the wilderness.
Accommodation ranges from a bed in the dorm to cosy double bed private deluxe room.
Dreamcatcher Eco Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Breakfast not included - 7.5 USD per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pet friendly. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>