Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.
Hotel Divine Residency has a terrace.
Har Ki Pauri is 2 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Dehradun Airport, 20 km from Hotel Divine Residency.
The COVID19 pandemic has made us all understand the importance of sanitization and not take it for granted. Rest assured, we have reached out to our partners to uphold the highest standards of sanitation and safety.
The hotel is located just beside the Haridwar-Dehradun National Highway, which makes it a desirable accommodation amongst outstation guests.
Divine Residency has a grand appearance and provides warm hospitality to the guests.The tile like patterns on the wall gives it a unique style and seems attractive. The rooms are well-lit with natural light streaming in Theough the big windows.
Pre Book Meals, Dining Area, Laundry, Power backup, CCTV Cameras, TV, Parking Facility, Geyser, AC, Free Wifi are among the amenities featured at this property for a comfortable stay.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. Breakfast not included. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Obsługa pokojowa (24 godziny)
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Serwis Concierge
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>