Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Sharing rooms with full beds.
Besides the 40 churches, 16 convents and monastery’s , 12 museums and rich cultural heritage, you can also find parks and greats craft markets.
After La Paz Bolivia, Quito is the second highest capital city in the world at 2,850 meters ( 9350 feet). The surrounding snow capped volcanoes like Cotopaxi, Sicholagua, Antisana, and specially the Pichincha volcano, standing tall at 4790 meters (15715 feet), add a natural touch to its beauty.
Below there is a suggested list with short trips in Quito and surroundings:
*Quito City Tour (Old City)*Quito Gastronomic Tour*Quito Shopping and Galleries Tour
*Quito city Tour and Cable Car (Teleferico)*Quito City Tour and Museums*Quito Viewpoints*Quito Botanic Garden and Vivarium*Otavala Market*Saquisili Market*Zumbahua Market*Pujili Market*Quilotoa Lake
Quito's staff will be pleased to assist you in your stay
Discovery Quito Hostel Polices & Conditions:
Check in time starts at 15:00 to 5:00 next day
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>