Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The spitian family offers an attentive, personalized service and are always available to offer help to guests. The hotel is arranged on three floors,
without a lift. On the first floor, apart from the reception, there is a comfortable lounge where you can sit and drink tea, or just read. The rooms
are arranged on the second and third floors. The breakfast and dinner is served in the lounge on the first floor.
On every floor, there is a delightful terrace available for the use of guests, where they can relax and enjoy the wonderful view of the village
and the mountains and can immerge themselves from morning onwards in the atmosphere of spiti life, watching the villagers travelling about for their
work and some people gathering in the green ground to enjoy their talk.
Kibber is a village high in the Spiti Valley in the Himalayas at 4270 metres or 14,200 ft in Himachal Pradesh in northern India. It contains a monastery and the Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary.
The barren landscape, river, mountains and gompa make it a photographer’s paradise.
Kibber is located approx. 19 kilometres from Kaza and a bus service connects the village in the milder summer months.
Famous "Ki gonpa or kee monastery" is on the way when you come from kaza to kibber and is 6 k.m. from kibber.
Kibber Wildlife Sanctuary is India’s only wild life sanctuary in a cold desert. It is home to the ibex, blue sheep, red fox, Tibetan woolly hare, Himalayan wolf, lynx, pika, Tibetan wild ass and the snow leopard.
Kibber is home to a large amount of fossils. The village is among the most fossiliferous regions of the world and has earned Spiti the title of Fossils Park.
Kibber village is popular among adventure enthusiasts.
Kanamo peak (5974 metres) here is popular with trekkers and mountaineers.
Parang la (5580 metres) Trek starts from the kibber village over high
mountain passes to the picturesque, turquoise water lake of Tso Moriri (4,595
metres above sea level) at Korzok in Ladakh. It is one of the most
beautiful trails in the Western Himalayas going over Parang La Pass with
its grand views. The trek route follows the traditional old trade route
from Tibet to Spiti and from Spiti to Ladakh valley.
HOW TO REACH:
Two ways to reach kibber:
1. Delhi - Chandigarh - Manali - Rohtang pass - kunzum pass - lossar - kibber.
2. Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla - Narkanda - Rampur - Reckongpeo - Nako -Tabo - Kaza - Kibber.
During winter months:
Manali – Rohtang pass – Kunzum pass – Lossar - Kibber road closes due to heavy snowfall.
Hence, the only way of reaching Spiti Valley in winters is through the Hindustan – Tibet Highway i.e.
Delhi - Chandigarh - Shimla – Narkanda – Rampur - Reckongpeo – Nako – Tabo – Kaza - Kibber.
You will be using this road both ways to enter and exit Spiti Valley during winters. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>