Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the beautiful cultural city of Leipzig, you encounter the past wherever you go: Historic buildings, the Nikolaikirche and the impressive city hall recount the city's eventful history. Retrace the footsteps of Johann Sebastian Bach and Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, who lived in Leipzig and left their mark. The Gewandhaus orchestra and the Thomanerchor (St. Thomas Choir of Leipzig) rose to fame back in Bach's time. Leipzig is also home to the Leipzig Buchmesse (Leipzig Book Fair) – every year the city impresses literature fans with its charm and the many events related to literature. During Advent, the beautiful Christmas Market attracts visitors to the city centre.
Many cosy cafés and restaurants invite you to stay a while. Enjoy high-quality regional specialties and international restaurants. You should not miss out on a visit to the historic 'Auerbachs Keller', where even Goethe had Faust take a tipple!
The rooms and apartments at the Days Inn Leipzig City Centre Hotel are particularly large and spacious: Our standard rooms measure 27 m², the apartments span up to 72 m². The rooms are ideal for families, Leipzig visitors who plans to stay for a longer period and guests who like a lot of space. Feel at home in our modern rooms with TV, seating area and comfortable beds; most of the rooms have a balcony. In addition to the spacious rooms, business travellers appreciate the functional desk in the rooms and WiFi internet connection.
Days Inn Leipzig City Centre's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: until 18:00 on the day of arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:30 .
Taxes not included.
Breakfast not included - 10.00 EUR per person per day.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>