Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
My name is Majdi TOUTOU, 26 years old and holder of a professional masters in Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Management. I worked in a Hotel for six years and I have gained experience in the tourist field and now I want to start my own project in this field. Furthermore, I want to present our customs and traditions of our region (Hammam Sousse) to tourists who are interested in cultural tourism. I also give totally free services to my clients such as (Hammam, fishing trip to El Kantaoui port, Tours guided by myself around Sousse).
Dar Hkaïem Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 18:00.
Reception hours are from 12:00 to 22:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 6 EUR per person per day.
Minimum age restriction to make a booking is 18 years old The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>