Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any group booking is ok. We can help your trip.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
If you want to discover the hospitality of Daegu, charming and magnificent city of great night life, rich history and good looking and kind people, Danim is the perfect starting point.
Our quiet, but yet centrally located hostel offers you relaxed and friendly atmosphere, great facilities and kind staff, that will make you feel like home.
Danim best suited for people looking for happy people : )
5 mins around Danim in Daegu :
* Bongsan Cultural Street, the main gallery zone
* Dongseonglo Street, the main pedestrian zone
* 1930s Korean Modern Street
* Banwoldang Subtation (9th exit), has both subway line 1 and 2
* Bus stops to go anywhere in Daegu
* Dozens of bars, clubs, restaurants and department stores
* 24 hours opened supermarket
* 24 hours opened sauna
Self catering kitchen - fully equipped
INCLUDED IN PRICE
* All taxes
* Bed linen and towels
* Coffee and tea all day long
* Guided tours and sightseeing of Daegu by day or night
* High speed internet access and wi-fi
* good times and awesome memories
*Check-in : 14:00~21:00 (Earlier check-in is possible once the room is ready)
*Check-out : 11:00(We can keep your luggage before check in and after check out for free)
*Payment : Cash only
*Lights-out time for common room : 23:00
*Smoking is NOT allowed in a hostel, but we have a really nice outside roof top area. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>