Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
- Excellent location: The Youth Hostel is right next to the beach
- Large camping site for youths and school classes
- Affordable holidays on the island of Rügen
The building of the Prora Youth Hostel has had an eventful past. Yet it couldn't be better positioned: right next to the beautiful and wide sandy beach of the Island of Rügen. Prora is situated just outside of Binz, one of Germany's most popular Baltic Sea beach resorts. Here in Prora, the world's longest Youth Hostel has just been expanded and given a face-lift. It is modern, relaxed and multi-cultural. This is where you can hear the sound of the sea and meet like-minded people from all over the world who love the Hostel's motto on the beach: 'turning grey into colour'. The campsite in Prora is just as colourful as its guests, and is the perfect place to have beach parties and get a 'summer group feeling'.
We have 424 beds in rooms with two to six beds, mostly equipped with en-suite shower/toilet, 11 group and day rooms, 16 rooms with wheelchair access, space for 250 to camp.
The reading corner, playroom and fairground are perfectly suited for families. Or you can cosy around the bonfire or barbecue. The cafeteria's perfect for chilling out after having done sport or played games at the beach.
DJH Jugendherberge Prora Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
The hostel is open from 24.03. until 31.10.
Reception times are from 07:00 - 22:00 daily.
To stay in the DJH Jugendherberge Prora, you must be a member of the German Youth Hostel Association or the Youth Hostel Association Hostelling International (HI). A Membership can be purchased on arrival at the property.
Expenses, to the DJH-Landesverband Mecklenburg-Vorpommern e.V. to pay the following amounts, based on the total price of the agreed hostel services, the additional agreed meals and any other additional services and ancillary costs, but without:
Taken any public charges such as Tourist tax into account.
For bed and breakfast 80%.
For children up to 15 years there is no guarantee to be given a membership. You will only be granted a membership in conjunction with an adult person who has custody of you. Consent from custody person which are not recorded simultaneously with the child as a guest, in any form, do not allow placement of the child.
The accommodation of youth aged 16 to 18 years of age is done separately by gender only. A mixed accommodation can be done with the written consent of the legal guardian, which must be presented upon arrival in a written original (no fax, no email, no SMS) the management of hostel. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>