Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Built on the site of the largest Roman Fort along Hadrian’s Wall, the hotel is steeped in history which can be viewed throughout the building, showcasing the cities heritage plus there are many other historical attractions located close by, including Carlisle Cathedral, Carlisle Castle and Tullie House Museum and Gallery. Just a short walk from the hotel is The Sands Centre, Cumbria’s leading entertainment venue for music, theatre and comedy, and the nearby city centre has a great choice of shops to browse, from independent retailers to leading brands.
All our rooms are traditionally decorated and include complimentary high speed wi-fi, freeview TV, tea & coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
If you would like to enhance your stay, pre-book our Park Package for only £10.00 which includes bathrobes and slippers, chocolates on your pillow, an upgraded hospitality tray, bottles of mineral water and savoury treats.
Guests can choose to relax in our comfortable Hadrian’s Lounge Bar and enjoy a light snack, lunch, or dinner or alternatively you can dine in our light, modern and spacious Fells Restaurant.
Due to the current restrictions, please note that we have implemented a number of measures to ensure the health and safety of all our guests and staff. Your room will not be serviced during your stay however further room supplies are available on request from reception. We continue to offer dinner to our residents either in your room or in the Lounge Bar, along with a Grab & Go Breakfast which consists of a hot breakfast sandwich, a piece of fruit, crisps, biscuits, a carton of fruit juice and a hot drink. We would kindly ask that you pre-book your dinner prior to your stay if possible and also that you order your breakfast on your arrival or the night prior. If you have booked on a Room Only basis, this would be charged at £5.00 if required. Our gym facilities and the lift are currently not available. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Obsługa pokojowa (ograniczone godziny)
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Usługa budzenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>