Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation, No show ^ Reduction in Numbers - payment of 10% of total cost of stay to be paid to Crystal Hostel
Additional Terms and Conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Ours is indeed your home away from your home.
Crystal Hostel is a new phenomenon in the hospitality industry in Ghana and in Africa. We represent the proverbial Ghanaian hospitality in its real form.
We stay and live with you as a member of our family and give you the opportunity to experience the proverbial Ghanaian hospitality.
Our objective is to provide visitors to Accra a safe, secured and comfortable home at affordable rates. Staying with us will be an experience you will never forget and you will always cherish.
All our rooms are en-suite and comfortable. Every room has:
Private bathroom and toilet
Some of our rooms are air-conditioned. Rooms with air condition attract extra charge of $5.00 per day.
For your complete relaxation, we have
A big compound with trees
Well-kept green lawns
Two rooftop balconies
There are comfortable garden chairs on the lawns and on the rooftop for your relaxation in the cool tropical breeze.
Group Bookings-Family, Students, Associations, etc.
The big compound and the two-rooftop balconies give a total floor space not available at any such facility in Accra and in Ghana.
Children have a lot of space to play and run around.
Adults who want to relax outside their rooms have a lot of space to relax to enjoy the tropical breeze.
Our double rooms are very large and we have the capacity to convert them into dormitories to accommodate up to six people comfortably. Group numbers in multiples of five and staying for 5 days can negotiate for attractive discounts on the dormitory rates.
Discounts for Long Stay:
Guests staying for more than 21 days can negotiate for generous discounts. The total number of days you stay must be 21 days or more to enjoy this concession.
Voluntary Work Placements:
We arrange short and long-term placements for anybody of any age who would like to volunteer in Ghana. We can arrange placement for people who want to:
*work with children in orphanages and day care centers,
*teach in first cycle schools,
*have medical experience in nursing.
The Historical Tours
The house now offers tours to historical sites in Ghana including Cape Coast and Elmina Castles. In addition, lectures on Euro-African relations based on original research, are given. For instant, it was the Danes, not the English, who brought Central Government to Ghana and the Osu Township and Christiansburg Castle played a great role.
We have professional tour guides who know the Ghanaian terrain so well and make your tour most educative and comfortable.
Broadband internet service is available.
There are fully equipped kitchens in the house for guests who would like to prepare their own meals. Cooking utensils and gas are supplied free.
Guest can pitch their own tents on the lawns and on the rooftop
Rate: $5.00 per person per day.
We provide storage for guest’s excess baggage to enable them travel light on their tour of Ghana. This facility is FREE for guests who stay with us for at least five days.
There is an active night market on the main road where you can get practically anything you want at anytime of the day and night. There are wayside food vendors, restaurants, groceries, even boutiques in the night market.
Art and Craft Market
There is an Art and Craft market in the house where you buy any local art and craft work.
Custom made clothes:
There are seamstresses and tailors near the house who can sew any Ghanaian / African designs for guests at short notice.
We shall pick you up from the airport if we know of your flight arrangements, particularly the name of the airline you will be flying into Accra.
Obviously, you can never get all these facilities, at the rates stated, under one roof at the same time anywhere, not even in the star-rated hotels.
We give you every opportunity to have a feel of a real Ghanaian life situation including the social and cultural life of the Ghanaian. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Lampka do czytania
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
Pierwszy, Krai Ghana
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>