Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Payment: Cash Upon Arrival Only (NO CREDIT CARDS)
LATE ARRIVALS (after 10:00 pm) please email to inform details.
P.S. Rambutan is our restaurant where you can enjoy Thai food.
Wat Chedi Luang is the nearest and most remarkable landmark.
With other important temples and nightlife activities which are all within walking distances from Counting Sheeps At CNX.
Counting Sheeps At CNX is just 2 steps away from the Sunday Night Market.
It's also a 5-minute walk to both the southern and eastern gates of the city.
And a mere 3 minutes walk to the nearest 7-11.
As locals, we have true insight into the city of Chiang Mai and we would be more than happy to advise you on where to go and what to do for free, maps and explanations included.
Facilities & Amenities:
- All of our prices include a free breakfast and free coffee and tea all day long.
- Each room has ensuite bathrooms including 2 separate bathrooms in a 6-bed dorm room.
- The inviting common area has hot/cold water with a microwave and toaster for your morning toasts.
- The chilling area is equipped with a 50' TV that's connected to NETFLIX for guests and friends to lay around and watch shows or documentaries.
- Baggage space isn't a problem for us. We'll keep them for you as long as you want.
- Free wifi in all areas.
- Free luggage storage.
- Free locker per bed in dorm rooms.
- A shower can be taken after check-out time.
- Free Body Soap & Shampoo- Free Towels
***Property Policies & Conditions***
- Reception Time: 7:00 am- 10:00 pm.
* Please inform our staff in advance about late check-ins or earlier check-out.
- A 500 baht deposit on the keycard is required.
- No alcohol and drinks from outside premises. (Cafe/Bar opening hours: 7 am - 10 pm)
- No smoking inside the building, we have a designated smoking area for you.
- Outside guests should leave the property before 10 pm and are not allowed in the dorms.
Dorm Rules (For Dorm Rooms only)
- Only 1 sheep is allowed on a single bed.
- Cleaning hours 11 am to 3 pm, the air conditioning will be turned off during those hours.
- Please do not change beds & please use towels inside our hostel only. (Ruined or damaged towels = 200 baht penalty)
- Outside guests are NOT allowed in the dorms.
P.s. Enjoy your stay! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>