Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The hotel is ideally located in the heart of the 9th arrondissement of Paris. This district is ideal for visitors wishing to stay in Paris, whether they are here for business, visit, shopping or simply to discover the delights of Parisian life. The 9th arrondissement is a popular business district, the headquarters of major banks and insurance companies as well as training centres. This district is idea both for shopping or visiting. You will find the Basilica of the Sacré-Coeur, Moulin Rouge, Montmartre, the Museum of Eroticism, Galeries Lafayette, Opera Garnier and more! If you want to visit the Louvre or the Arc de Triomphe, these iconic landmarks are only a few bus stops or metro stations away. If you want to take a stroll or discover the atmosphere of Parisian nights, do not miss the rue des Martyrs, close to rue Rodier.
Rooms on the fourth floor have balconies with panoramic view, and views over the Paris‘s rooftops on the 5th floor. Our exceptional rooms offer all the comforts, they are designed to meet your needs. Rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV offering French and international channels, a mini bar, a free safe and a private bathroom with WC and, depending on the room, either a shower or a bath. A hairdryer and a heated towel rail are also at your disposal. Please note that the Deluxe rooms have a smartphone docking station.
Corona Rodier Policies and Conditions
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.65 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 13 EUR per person per day.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>